These hardened, heavy striking tools will have a striking face on one end and a striking face or a special purpose striking end on the other. The head has a corrosion preventive coating and a polished striking face. The handle can be made of any material to fit the needs of the job.
Nonmagnetic and nonsparking, Beryllium copper or bronze alloy.
- 1-1/2 Lbs, 15″ L, Copper Alloy, Fiberglass Handle.
This Engineer’s double faced sledge hammer features an octagonal face on each end of the head.
- 3Lbs, 14″ L, Comfort Grip,Fiberglass Handle
- 3lbs, 16″ L, Fiberglass Handle
- 4lbs, 16″ L, Fiberglass Handle
- 8lbs, 32″ L, Wood Handle
- 8lbs, 35 ” L, Fiberglass Handle
- 16lbs, 36” L, Fiberglass Handle
- 20lbs, 36” L, Fiberglass Handle
- 2-1/2lbs, 15” L, Wood Handle
- 6lbs, 32″ L, Wood Handle
- 10Lbs, 35″ L, Comfort Grip, Fiberglass Handle.
- 12lbs, 35-1/2″ L, Fiberglass Handle
- 12lbs, 32 ” L, Fiberglass Handle, Comfort Grip.
- 10lbs, 35″ L, Wood Handle
- 12lbs, 34″ L, Wood Handle
Nonmagnetic and Nonsparking.
- 4lbs, 16″ L, Wood Handle