This socket wrench has a steel handle, round shank and comfortable hand grip. The male drive tang has a spring loaded steel ball to hold sockets and attachments firmly in place. It has a gear head or clutch type ratchet mechanism and a shifting lever or knob for reversing the ratchet direction. The drive tang, shift knob and ratchet covers may have a black oxide coating.
- 1/4″ Drive, 4-7/16″ L, 72 Tooth, Chrome
- 1/4″ Drive, 5-1/4″ L, 36 Tooth, Chrome, Flat Handle, Quick Release
- 1/4″ Drive, 5-29/64″ L, 60 Tooth, Chrome. 1/4″ Drive, 5-1/2″ L, 72 Tooth, Chrome, Knurled Handle
- 1/4″ Drive, 6-1/4″ L, 36 Tooth, Hinged Head, Chrome
- 1/4″ Drive, 4-3/8″ L, 72 Tooth, Chrome